Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Word On Spoilers

Just so it's out there:
I write about tv shows after I see the episode. It's up to you to not go online looking around blogs if you missed your favorite show the night before if you don't want to find out what happened. I might speculate about what I think will happen, and I'd like to think that I've grown accustomed to television editing. I will not post anything I know is a spoiler here.

As far as movies go (I'm planning on watching Notorious [Hitchcock, not B.I.G.] this weekend), if it's out on DVD, you've had your chance. Either skip over the post, or you've been warned. I don't ever plan on transcribing a movie, but if I give away an extra plot point or an ending every once in a while, I wouldn't be surprised or upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment